Last update: April 17th 2019
• The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
• How we use your personal data, and
• The choices you have about your personal data.
Our Kids section is intended to be a safe resource for children under 13 to find useful, age-appropriate information. Although E school is the educational foundation and as such is not subject to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, it takes children's privacy very seriously. The E school and Kids education do not sell the information sent to it, whether by children or anyone else. In addition to collecting information about your use of our app, Kids education also collects personally identifiable information through services offered on our app.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the email so we can reply to you more quickly.
Email: Brain Stormers@gmail.com
• Contact information (such as name and email address)
• Display picture
• Location data
• Profile information (such as profile description)
• Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and users support tickets)
• Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
• Data about your account and progress
• Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
• Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
• Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
• General location data
• Data about your use of the Service, such as experience inside the Service
In most cases, we also create personal ID for you when you use the Service.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
• Create accounts and allow you to play our application and use our Service
• Operate the Service
• Provide and deliver products and services you request
• Send you Service-related communications
To provide a great Service to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
• Update and develop user profiles
• Develop and improve the Service and user experience
• Manage our relationship with you
• Customize your Service experience
• Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
• Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its features
• Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving users
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
Apart from Brain Stormers, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Brain Stormers has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Brain Stormers instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, user support, analytics and fraud prevention.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.